Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Next event: Uiltje Drive-Through!
Every Friday we have the Uiltje Drive-Through at the brewery from 10:00 till 18:00.
Check out more Here!
Dear Beer lovers, Dear Uiltje Fans,
Unfortunately, we have to cancel FreshFest 2020 due to the coronavirus and the additional regulations from our government.
All customers who bought a ticket will receive an email about refunding tickets and more information this week.
We trust to see you in the future and share our great beers in better times!
If there are any questions please contact [email protected]
Uiltje Brewing Company
About Fresh Fest
We, Uiltje brewing Company, showed Holland what a difference freshness makes; through our Fresh & Fast program, we were able to deliver super fresh beers throughout the entire Netherlands, on the day of packaging.
Because fresh IPA’s makes a huge difference and freshness is the most important aspect in our brewery, for the second time we’re going to organise the freshest beer festival in Holland!
From all the beers, from 25 breweries, 75% will be hop-forward! The other 25% are the best sour, porter, imperial stout or barrel aged beer to clean the pallet in between the hop-bombs.
We will do our best to make sure the beer is as fresh as possible, so we can showcase the freshest beers you can find in Europe!
Pictures of Freshfest 2019
Have a look at the pictures of Freshfest 2019! The freshest beers, the best breweries and the greatest people! Start dreaming about the 2020 edition!